Boys Water Polo Information
Boys water polo starts Monday, August 6.
Allied Gardens Rec Pool
9 am - 11 am
Additional times my be added. Stay tuned for more info.
Mark your calendars.
August 1st- WED. thru August 4th-Saturday: white water rafting trip. Opening it up to varsity first and then if there are open spots to returning players.
Parents & Athletes
The registration on www.athleticclearance.com is now live. You can fill out registration for next year’s athletics and download the 2018-2019 physical forms.
Clearance Card Schedule in Mr. Clark’s Classroom (Room TBD)
Clearance Card Schedule in Mr. Clark’s Classroom (Room B-13)
July 27 (2:00-5:00pm)
July 28 (8:00am-11:00am)
July 30-August 2 (7:00am-10:00am
***No Contact Period between coaches and players will be July 15-28***
Swim and Dive Season is in full swing
To donate as a player or sponsor to this program please click on button below.
Without Premier Aquatics Booster Club, PHHS Aquatics would not be the same, without your help there is no PABC. There are small to large opportunities for you to help our aquatics program.
Please check out our Booster Club page to see where you can participate.
If every family contributes a little, together we can do alot!!!
Big day at CIF prelims for our awesome swimmers:
1. 200 medley Relay- Girls: Naomi, Ashley, Sarah and Sydney- 5th FINALS:
2. 200 IM- Carlson: 1st- FINALS
3. 100 Fly- Ashley: 13th- Consolations
4. 100 Free- Sarah: 12th- Consolations
5. 100 Breast- Sydney: 4th- FINALS
6. 100 Breast- Sarah: 12th- Consolations
7. 100 Breast- Carlson: 2nd- FINALS
8. 4x100 relay- Girls: Naomi, Ashley, Sarah, Sydney- 12th Consolations
Shoutouts: Madi got her personal best in the 4x 50 relay and Ashley in her fly. Way to go!!!!!!